The antimonopoly and competition legislation, as well as the activity of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, is aimed at regulating the relations between market participants in order to ensure economic competition and limit the monopoly in economic activity. Taking into account the recent trends in the intensification of the Antimonopoly Committee’s activities in detecting violations of antitrust and competition law, a significant increase of penalties for violations detected, as well as the existence of a large number of valuation concepts that provide significant freedom of application to supervisory authorities in qualifying entrepreneurs and adopting on the basis of these relevant decisions in the core laws, a professional legal counsel on compliance with the antimonopoly and con rental of legislation, representation and protection of interests at the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and appeal decisions of regulatory authorities are the prerequisites for maintaining a successful and sustainable business.
- Advice on antimonopoly and competition law;
- Structuring contracts in order to bring them into line with the requirements of competition law;
- Obtaining permits for concerted actions, concentration;
- Representation of interests in antimonopoly proceedings and investigations;
- Disputing the actions and decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Protection from unfair competition.