Gradually, the banking system of Ukraine is being enhanced; it leads to the restoration of affordable loans to legal and natural persons. Business lending is a labor-intensive and a rather long-lasting process that requires drafting a number of documents required by banks from the borrower, as well as the mortgagor and the guarantors. Although loan agreements and collateral agreements are usually adhering agreements, a number of conditions for obtaining a loan may be reviewed by the bank in the course of carrying out qualitative legal support, as a result of which the borrower is provided better credit conditions. Our specialists have supported a number of loan processes, which allowed borrowers to obtain credit facilities in the shortest possible time and on the most favorable terms.
- Legal support for obtaining a loan;
- Legal support of loan refinancing;
- Legal support for debt restructuring;
- Support of litigations arising on the basis of loan agreements, mortgage agreements, mortgages, sureties;
- Protection of the interests of the person – the depositor of the bank with the introduction of a temporary administration and the liquidation of banks.