Ukraine is simultaneously one of the largest consumers and energy producers in Europe. Therefore, activities in the field of energy and use of natural resources in our country provide business not only with the possibility of obtaining guaranteed high profits, but also due to excessive regulation and bureaucratization, poses many problems and obstacles to it.
The legal means that can address the challenges faced by business in the field of energy and natural resources usually require the expertise and expertise of our industry team of specialists.
In the portfolio of our team there is a number of global projects on legal advice on the construction of traditional and alternative energy facilities starting from the design stage and obtaining permits and ending with their final commissioning. In addition, even after the completion of construction may require qualified assistance from a lawyer who already knows the subtleties of your business’s operational activities on other related issues.
In addition, the team of specialists “SLS Group” is ready to assist you in passing permitting procedures and obtaining relevant documents on the use of natural resources, including the use of subsoil.
Among the services provided by SLS Group in the field of energy and natural resource use:
- obtaining licenses and permits for exploration, production and supply of energy;
- allocation of land for activities in the energy sector or associated with the use of natural resources;
- creation of joint ventures;
- legal audit of mergers and acquisitions;
- optimization of taxation in the field of energy or use of natural resources;
- resolving disputes in the field of energy or use of natural resources;
- accompaniment in establishing a “green tariff”;
- support in the procedure for obtaining membership in the Wholesale Electricity Market;
- support the conclusion of contracts for sale of electricity;
- representation of interests in state bodies;
- attraction of clients to the activity of advisory bodies in central executive bodies and others.
Contact SLS Group lawyers, who will provide detailed legal advice, and help you find answers to these and other issues that concern you. You can register for a consultation or find out more information by telephone or through the feedback form.