Intellectual property objects become an increasingly important asset in the Ukrainian business environment and are one of the main attributes of competitiveness. To ensure that the result of the intellectual and creative activity is legally secured by an individual and provide the owner with the opportunity to dispose them and to have protection from unauthorized use by the third parties, it is necessary to have a professional attitude to the conclusion of contracts that accompany the procedure for the creation of an intellectual property object as well as to the very procedure for registering rights to such object and to contracts that fully or partially assign the right to such object to the third parties.
- Registration of signs for goods and services, industrial designs, utility models, inventions;
- Protection of copyright and related rights;
- Legal support for the transfer of rights to intellectual property;
- Legal support of activities related to the objects of intellectual property;
- Drafting civil and labor contracts with software developers and other persons who create objects of intellectual property;
- Preparation of author’s, license agreements, agreements on joint development of software;
- Support of court disputes related to the protection of the interests of a person in the area of intellectual property rights.