Whichever side of the bankruptcy procedure you are on, whether you or your company is a debtor, or you are a creditor of an insolvent debtor, prevention of violation of your interests can be ensured only provided timely and qualified representation of your interests by specialists in bankruptcy issues.
Our specialists are also ready to provide you with advice and legal support in cases of insolvency of individuals, including the restructuring of an individual’s debt on a loan in foreign currency secured by a real estate mortgage. Our specialists boast extensive expertise in bankruptcy issues both by acting on a debtor’s behalf, or its promoters and by protecting the creditors’ interests.
- initiation of bankruptcy proceedings in the event of an enterprise’s insolvency
- protection of creditor’s interests in terms of recognition of its creditors’ claims
- appealing against court decisions on non-recognition of creditors’ claims, illegal inclusion of property belonging to another person in the bankruptcy estate or liquidation mass
- appealing against actions of an arbitration manager that violate the rights of a person
- appealing of court decisions in bankruptcy proceedings
- legal support in cases of insolvency of individuals
- restructuring of an individual’s debt on a loan in foreign currency secured by a mortgage of an apartment or residential building.
Learn more by calling specified phone number or by filling out a short online feedback form on our website