New construction, extensions, superstructures, alterations, reconstruction – all these actions require mandatory documentation. Regardless of whether you are building or redeveloping a country house or residential complex, timely involvement of a specialist in legal support of such activities will save you time and money.
Our company boasts extensive expertise in legal support of big constructions, including apartment complexes, parking lots, shopping malls, gas stations, and in support of individual construction, reconstruction, alterations, as well as transactions related to transition of real estate property rights.
- legal support for registration of notification and declaration on the beginning of preparatory and construction work (in respect of construction facilities classified according to the consequences (liability) as facilities with minor consequences (CC1), and facilities whose construction is conducted according to a construction passport), legal support for obtaining permission to perform construction work (in respect of construction facilities classified according to the consequences (liability) as facilities with medium consequences (CC2) and significant consequences (CC3); appealing against the cancellation of permits to perform construction work
- legal support for commissioning of completed construction facilities (obtaining a certificate or registration of a declaration of the facility’s readiness for operation)
- legal support during inspections for compliance with legal requirements during construction
- appealing against decisions of supervising bodies based on the findings of inspections
- development of legal algorithms for the sale of residential and non-residential real estate
- legal support for the acquisition of real estate, property rights to real estate, conclusion of preliminary contracts for real estate’s acquisition
Learn more by calling specified phone number or by filling out a short online feedback form on our website